Monday, January 26, 2009

Sentosa-ing on CNY


Something happened today that dampened my spirits. Mad me mad, made me sad and made me go WTF! Plans to go to sentosa was about to go down the drain as i was really in a bad mood. But i guess hubby knows best. So he sent me off to take a bath and then we decided to go out. It was during the walk to the carpark that i once again decide not to let anione ruin my day, my holiday or my life. How i wish it was easy for me to just wipe out unhappy thought and moments or the negativity in our life to just move on happily.

good happy thoughts people. That's just what i did. I decided to just put all these obstacles aside as i determine my mood, i determine my life. i make myself happy and only i can decide how i want to feel and how i want my day to go.



so off to sentosa we went. Hubby informed me that we would be taking the skyride and all these while i thought he meant we were going up the carlsberg tower. But i was soooooooo wrong! The skyride is an attraction in sentosa that includes reaching great heights, sitting on a wooden bench, secured with a plastic looking bar. But unsafe as it looks, i had a blast. It was terrifying at first but once i was up, i was on a high!

After the exhilirating, nerve wrecking, nearly pee-ed in my pants ride, me and hubby headed to the sentosa 4d magix. We caught the pirates show and it was a mind blasting..hehehehe.

You shud try it sometime. Worth every cent paid. next, we chanced upon a snake charmer and had our pictures taken with an albino phyton. It was scary as the snake's head kept heading for my face! But what an experience.

thank you my beloved for giving me a great time today and making sure my head stays sane and my feet are firmly on the ground (except during the skyride!).

i love you! and happi chinese new year!

2 comments:

mr iceywicey said...

ultimate welcome... worth every second of the outing....

about the bitch, let's just not probe into it any further shall we. strange, i had the same reaction with daddy.

:: mrs iceywicey :: said...

wel,, what the heck. i enjoyed myself to bits with you and trying to live my life the way i want it.

Love you darling.