Tuesday, March 17, 2009

tag! ur it!

and so, you have found me.
grinz.

Aniways, yups, no ones perfect, everyone has an agenda behind them, everyone has had failed relationships, pple have made mistakes and moved on.

if ignore and let it be is what you have decided on. then keep to your words. cos i am moving on and not looking back. i dunt need pple to emphatize with me however as its a battle i am raging alone. if u have known, this blog is only made known to handful of pple and defnitely not the "whole world" that you have assumed it to be.

i am leading on my life with the small family that i have now, yups ur uncle included by the way. If the whole chalet episode is still on ur mind and ur bitter about tht i suggest we have a sit down with all involved and set things straight. Cant believe something can blow out of proportion and last this long without getting solved. If ur still unhappy and you still have issues, lets settle them instead of ranting on and on and never close the case.

yes. we are family. we are having the same blood line but if something like this cant be solved than i wonder what else can. Bak has told me stories of the past that has happened to him and all he can do in his position is to forgive and move on. I wished i had my father's resilience.

and yeah. i know you holds some kind of power in ur hands. But i guess somethings things happen for a reason. it happened and it make me open up my eyes a little bigger to the world around me and to be thankful what i already have. sometimes, shit needs to happen for you be more appreciative of things around you. your life, your family, your career.

i am building these now step by step hoping id get to where i want to be in the near future. i dunt want to make the mistakes i have done to my mum; to my dad.

1 comment:

mr iceywicey said...

i am sorry. lets move on. glad u tagged me. oh, im so rude. oh screw you for opening your mouth. im just provoking, but you started it. oh when we sit down, everything will be solved. please la... heh! oh im not a pc person, so dont try to sort things out here. u are an ingrateful worm. owe money pay money. disrespectful is me. teach my own child. oh, i dont have one. let me teach you cos ur stupid. wait, let me call your spouse stupid. oh, you dont have one. im a good example of how a person should be like. please lend me 50 bucks. i'll return you. i owe money? come, let me teach u to live life. im not a good example but who cares. let me tag you as the one with bad intentions. you always do. please send my wheelchair bound folk home, cos its your responsibility. speaking of which, please be more polite while ranting. come, i think you should remarry. i've got nipples. come smoke with me. lets hide under the leaves.

oh please. dear god, im so going to attend religious class. but wait, let me show some tits and have a glass of beer. *hic* oh, wait, im not done bitching. i have a man to educate on how to bitch. snorts. *FLASH* lemme take a picture of you. oh you so pretty, but im a goodie 2 shoe. naah, i'll just pretend to be nice. you are not like them all but im stylish. come give me some cloth, i'll make u nice clothes. what is your fucking problem? im worried being home alone, do u have to leave me? fuck you.